The Fiber Distribution Box is designed for fiber to the home (FTTH) and is compatible with most equipment manufacturers' OUN devices. It has basic and extended types, with the extended type allowing for the installation of voice modules, data modules, routers, etc., on the functional expansion panel.
It meets the total integration of home weak current business projects. The housing panel can be made of cold-rolled steel or plastic.
The Fiber Distribution Box is commonly used in smart home wiring, home LAN, home appliance intelligence and other engineering projects. Fiber optic access to the household realizes Internet broadband access, telecom, cable television broadcasting (CATV) access, and IP phone triple play, which can completely replace the HFC CM access method. It has ultra-high bandwidth and is 100 times that of ADSL. The telephone can be IP phone or conventional phone, and CATV is fully compatible with digital TV and high-definition TV.
The construction and materials of the fiber distribution box
1. The front cover and bottom box of the fiber distribution box are made of engineering plastic ABS+PC and meet RoHS standards. The plastic material thickness should be no less than 1.5mm.
2. The flip-type grid structure is compatible with different sizes of ONT and has no shielding effect on WIFI wireless signals. The bottom box adopts a hollow design, with a back panel that is convenient for the installation of adapters and other equipment. There are dedicated battery and power adapter installation positions, fiber adapter installation positions, disc fiber fusion unit, and hidden wiring structure that support left, right, and bottom directions to enter and exit the household optical cable.
The Fiber Distribution Box is only for the individual use of the customer in their home, and the inside of the box can be equipped with various ONU and information expansion modules.
The fiber distribution box supports ONU, battery backup, power adapter, fiber adapter, etc. It centrally manages telephone lines, network cables, fiber jumpers, and beautifies the indoor environment. Each functional area should be relatively concentrated and meet the following requirements:
1. Residential communication terminal area: to meet the space requirements for the installation of ONU and other home terminal equipment.
2. Fiber optic terminal area: to meet the area for fiber optic splicing (cold or fusion).
3. Equipment expansion area: to meet the space for the installation of various information panels and expansion modules (equipment).
4. Other attachments: other attachments, such as tags (to facilitate various user units to identify box numbers), power sockets, etc., are arranged in a suitable position on the top of the chassis door.
Characteristics of the distribution box
1. It can install four modules and has an expansion area.
2. Terminal management area, modular design, flexible module combination.
3. The expansion area can be customized in size according to needs and installed with active devices such as router modules.
4. The cable terminal connection is standardized, and the jumper is convenient.
The tapping hole position and size can be processed according to the site conditions.