The TLMOOR21020R field optical receiver is a low optical power light receiving product designed to adapt to the optical passive access network fiber to the last optical node. This machine selects high-sensitivity photocell, low-noise pre-arsenic gallium amplifying chip, and the final stage uses GaAs power doubler amplification module, the maximum output level can reach above 1×110dBuV.
This catv fiber optical transmitter receiver is also equipped with anti-lightning surge protection linearity. Power supply, optical control AGC automatic output level control, light receiving power LED digital display, due to the superior performance of the main equipment, coupled with well-designed circuit to ensure high performance and reliability. At the same time, in order to solve the problem of operator equipment management, the fiber optic receiver has added an optional network management transponder, and the HFC network management system monitoring function can be realized through the Ethernet network.
1300~1560nm, SC or FC/APC
Optical Power Input Range
47～862 or 1000/±0.75
RF Output Level
1×110 or 2×106
Equivalent Output Noise Current
-7~+2dBm/nominal output level±1
Output Attenuation/ Equalization
RF Port Reflection Loss
RF Output Connector
FL-10 SI or BS
165～260V or Feed 35～75V/12
EOC Insert/bandwidth unevenness
250×150×115/Cable Span 135
1. This device is usually installed in the chassis. The chassis must be grounded, and the grounding resistance should be less than 4Ω. The feeder housing of the feed must also be grounded, the grounding resistance is the same as above, and the cable and power supply are required. The shell and the casing of the machine are connected in the same position. The mains supply must be powered after the chassis is grounded.
2. The pigtail or tail cable input and cable output of this outdoor field optical receiver by TUOLIMA, a reliable supplier providing different types of optical fibre, must be reserved for a certain length to avoid over-tightening and causing malfunction.
3. If only one signal is used for the RF distribution output, the other port must be connected to the 75Ω terminal load.
4. If there is a condition in debugging, the optical input signal should be measured first with the optical power meter. It corresponds to the digital display of optical power. If the test power is 0.3 dB, it is normal. If the optical amplitude is too small, check whether the optical connector matches.
Speficication: 1×112 or 2×108dBu
1×110 or 2×106dBu √
1×108 or 2×104dBu
Optical Connector: FC/APC SC/APC LC/APC
Power Supply: AC60V Feed AC220V Mains
1. Instruction Manual 1PC
2. Certification (attached in this manual)