The all dielectric self-supporting optical fiber cable (ADSS) is a non-metallic optical fiber cable directly installed on a power pole without support between two points.
1. The structures of ADSS cable should be selected according to span, sag, meteorological conditions, space potential and other performance requirements.
2. The structure, mechanical and electrical characteristics of ADSS optical cable should comply with DL/T 788.
3. ADSS optical cable should be calculated according to the installation position of the space electric field strength.
4. For areas with severe rodent damage or termites, special rodent-proof and ant-proof ADSS optical cables should be used.
1. When the number of cores is large, the span is large, or the bearing capacity is large, the layered structure should be selected.
2. When the number of cores is small and the bearing capacity is small, the central tube structure can be selected.
3. Stranded optical cables with a span of no more than 100m may not be provided with inner cushions.
1. When the spatial potential of the optical cable erection area is not greater than 12kV, a black polyethylene sheath should be used; when the spatial potential of the optical cable erection area is greater than 12kV, a black polyolefin sheath that is resistant to electrical tracking should be adopted. When selecting the protective casing, the key is to choose a reliable fiber optic cable supplier.
2. ADSS optical cables with flame retardant properties should be sheathed with flame retardant polyolefin.
3. The nominal thickness of the sheath should not be less than 1.7mm, and the minimum thickness of any cross section should not be less than 1.5mm.